Hide or Show Plugins for Vendor Administration Accounts

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Hi,

I was wondering if there is a simple way to hide or show a particular plugin, or give or deny access to a particular plugin, for Vendor Administration accounts?  

Thanks!

-Fred

nopCommerce 3.80
7 years ago
fsr76 wrote:
I was wondering if there is a simple way to hide or show a particular plugin, or give or deny access to a particular plugin, for Vendor Administration accounts?  

Hi Fred,

There is a way to hide or show whole plugin section to particular roles.

Admin Area > Configuration > Access Control List > Manage Plugins : unchecked it for vendors role.

But hide or show a particular plugin, not possible with the direct way, it will required customization.
7 years ago
I have that unchecked and the Vendor does not have access to manage plugins, yet there are still 2 plugin manufactures and their respective plugins that show up at the bottom of the Admin Menu on the left side. I can click on their respective plugins and make changes as a Vendor.  

All of the other plugins that I have installed are hidden from view.  Just these two plugins show up when a Vendor logs in to the Admin section.

Any thoughts?

-Fred
7 years ago
Hi Fred,

That wouldn't be the case if vendors not having access of plugins.

I'm not clear with this:  
fsr76 wrote:

yet there are still 2 plugin manufactures

Can you please more clarify!
7 years ago
It has been resolved with plugin updates.
7 years ago
Alright! Glad to know, it has been resolved :)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.