Dear community,

I hope you all doing fine.
   I am having a trouble where I keep getting the following compilation error.

Compilation Error
  Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: CS1061: 'Nop.Web.Models.Catalog.ProductOverviewModel.ProductPriceModel' does not contain a definition for 'BasePricePAngV' and no extension method 'BasePricePAngV' accepting a first argument of type 'Nop.Web.Models.Catalog.ProductOverviewModel.ProductPriceModel' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Source Error:
Line 80:                     </span>
Line 81:                 }
Line 82:                 @if (!String.IsNullOrEmpty(Model.ProductPrice.BasePricePAngV))
Line 83:                 {
Line 84:                     <div class="base-price-pangv">

Source File: h:\root\home\********\www\site1\Views\Shared\_ProductBox.cshtml    Line: 82

I checked in the 'ProductOverviewModel'; the property 'BasePricePAngV' is well present.

After a look at '_ProductBox.cshtml', I confirmed that the model (@model ProductOverviewModel) is well referenced.

The other thing to mention is that this happens from time to time. The site sometimes loads normally and some other times I just get this error.

Has anyone gone through this ?  Thanks for your help !