Canada Post Shipping

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
I have never had an issue with Canada Post calculating a rate before and now I am getting this error:

"Parcel too heavy to be shipped with CPC.
The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive"

Anyone ever had an error stating the package is too heavy to ship?
7 years ago
loulou wrote:
I have never had an issue with Canada Post calculating a rate before and now I am getting this error

What has changed? A new version? Customization? What version of nopCommerce are you using?

loulou wrote:
Parcel too heavy to be shipped with CPC

Could you please share details of your request? Product weight and dimensions, shipping destination and origin
7 years ago
We didn't do any changes today.  A week ago we had installed the Canada Post Shipping Rate plugin from webhdt but uninstalled it (til we learn how to configure it for our purpose).  It did start working again this evening so I think it may have been the Canada Post rates were not working correctly.
7 years ago
loulou wrote:
Canada Post Shipping Rate plugin from webhdt

So do you mean the built-in plugin? Or the third-party one from webhdt?
7 years ago
The 3rd Party Plug-in.  We had installed the 3rd party plug-in but uninstalled it.  Then we re-enabled the default Canada Post plug-in. On that particular day, it was not giving us that error code.  The next day, it was back to normal with the correct rates.

I think that it may have been that Canada Post was having issues giving the rates.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.