Cannot access a disposed object Redis Cache

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
I've deployed to an appservice in Azure using Azure storage and Redis cache. I constantly get random 'Cannot access a disposed object' messages like the following:

[ObjectDisposedException: Cannot access a disposed object.
Object name: 'RD0003FF80EB38'.]
   StackExchange.Redis.ConnectionMultiplexer.ExecuteSyncImpl(Message message, ResultProcessor`1 processor, ServerEndPoint server) +1823
   StackExchange.Redis.RedisBase.ExecuteSync(Message message, ResultProcessor`1 processor, ServerEndPoint server) +67
   StackExchange.Redis.RedisDatabase.KeyExists(RedisKey key, CommandFlags flags) +158
   Nop.Core.Caching.RedisCacheManager.IsSet(String key) +103
   Nop.Core.Caching.CacheExtensions.Get(ICacheManager cacheManager, String key, Int32 cacheTime, Func`1 acquire) +29
   Nop.Web.Controllers.WidgetController.WidgetsByZone(String widgetZone, Object additionalData) +189

It's definitely worse on startup and happens at different points while rendering the page. It seems like eventually everything is in cache and I stop getting the error. My appservice and redis instance are deployed in the same datacenter, and I've disabled the "localizationsettings.Loadalllocalerecordsonstartup" setting, but the problem still happens very regularly.

Any suggestions?
7 years ago
What version of nopCommerce are you using?
7 years ago
7 years ago
Well, I've just tried again against a new instance of redis and everything appears to be working fine.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.