I added 3  deliveryaddress-items to the productattributes. (deliveryaddress, deliveryzipcode, deliverycity)

So after the selection of a physical giftcard, one can specify a deliveryaddress, for this specific card.
The next card with a different giftwrap will go to someoneelse, etc

How can i read out these values when processing the order?

my attributesxml looks this way :

<Attributes><ProductAttribute ID="19"><ProductAttributeValue><Value>50</Value></ProductAttributeValue></ProductAttribute><ProductAttribute ID="23"><ProductAttributeValue><Value>streetname</Value></ProductAttributeValue></ProductAttribute><ProductAttribute ID="24"><ProductAttributeValue><Value>zipcode</Value></ProductAttributeValue></ProductAttribute><ProductAttribute ID="25"><ProductAttributeValue><Value>city</Value></ProductAttributeValue></ProductAttribute><GiftCardInfo><RecipientName>recipientname</RecipientName><RecipientEmail></RecipientEmail><SenderName>sendername</SenderName><SenderEmail></SenderEmail><Message>message</Message></GiftCardInfo></Attributes>

Should i do this based on the id's? 23 =address, 24=zipcode, 25=city. What if i delete the attribute and add it again? The id will be new one and process will fail a bit 'cause it's expecting 23,24 or 25

any suggestions for this ?

thanks

Richard