Sending email without waiting for job

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Hi,

I want my site to send mails directly without need to wait for the scheduled job. At beginning I do not expect thousands of million users for that reason I want to send mails immediately.

Is it possible to configure that?

Regards,
Boris
7 years ago
vorodot wrote:
Hi,

I want my site to send mails directly without need to wait for the scheduled job. At beginning I do not expect thousands of million users for that reason I want to send mails immediately.

Is it possible to configure that?

Regards,
Boris

No, direct solution without schedule task.You can set lowest time for email sending task. Otherwise I think, you have to customize nopcommerce solution.
7 years ago
Sad

Thanks ( :
5 years ago
Very nice idea! But you have to think about your resume. It could work out very well if you would send them a really professionally written resume. If you are not sure whether you can do it or not, I would recommend you to look at top rated resume writing services 2019. Here you can get any professional assistance with question leveted with the resume. Just check the list and choose one of that resource. Every one of it would be nice and helpful, I am sure.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.