Multilanguage to one language migration BUG

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
i use Multilanguage Nopcommerce Web site(English,Russian,Armenian) and set parameter SEO friendly URLs with multiple languages enabled.

Then when i unpublish English and Russian languages, the web site still opening with SEO URL(mysyte.com/en,mysyte.com/ru,mysyte.com/am) . then i set SEO friendly URLs with multiple languages disabled.

URL Opening whrite - mysate.com

But website Categories, Specification Filters not show in Armenian, its Show in Standard mode.
7 years ago
Hi Tigran,

tigran_avdalyan wrote:
Then when i unpublish English and Russian languages, the web site still opening with SEO URL(mysyte.com/en,mysyte.com/ru,mysyte.com/am)

It was fixed in 3.90. In this version only mysyte.com/am will be allowed in this case

tigran_avdalyan wrote:
But website Categories, Specification Filters not show in Armenian, its Show in Standard mode.

It's by design. Localization is used only when you have at least two languages published. You can change in behavior by editing \Nop.Services\Localization\LocalizationExtensions.cs file. Replace "bool ensureTwoPublishedLanguages = true" with "bool ensureTwoPublishedLanguages = false"
7 years ago
Thank you for help
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.