Tier Pricing to limit products per venros

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Hello, and first of all good job on the new version! It is awesome!

I would like to know if there is any way to provide different tiers for vendors in order to limit their products. For example Tier 1, $20.00 = 100 products, Tier 2, $50.00 = 500 products etc.

Thanks in advance!
7 years ago
I dont think there is a feature for limiting the number of products of a vendor, but I kind of remember there is a plugin for that
7 years ago
Would you describe what you mean by "limit their products"?

(If you want tier pricing for vendors when they act like customers purchasing products, then just use Tier Pricing which on the "Vendor" Role.)
7 years ago
New York wrote:
Would you describe what you mean by "limit their products"?

(If you want tier pricing for vendors when they act like customers purchasing products, then just use Tier Pricing which on the "Vendor" Role.)

I think he means to limit the number of products a vendor can publish in the market place.
7 years ago
Tecnofin wrote:
I dont think there is a feature for limiting the number of products of a vendor, but I kind of remember there is a plugin for that

Thank you, this is what I was looking for!
7 years ago
BTW configuration>settings>vendor settings there is a setting for limiting the number of products for any vendor. From that you can customize Nop to individualize this setting
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.