V3.8 - Is there a 3 column home page theme?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
I see the default has only 2 columns, wondering if there are any out there for 3.8 (or would work with 3.8) that have 3 columns on the home page?

Thanks,
Jon
7 years ago
BostonEDIGuy wrote:
I see the default has only 2 columns, wondering if there are any out there for 3.8 (or would work with 3.8) that have 3 columns on the home page?

Thanks,
Jon

I think you can use 3 column layout using ==>https://www.nopcommerce.com/p/1381/noproot-bootstrap-theme-free.aspx.

Note: It is also 2 column layout for homepage by deafult but you can change it by calling the "_ColumnsThree.cshtml"

You have to change the following line from index.cshtml ==>

@{
    Layout = "~/Themes/NopRoot/Views/Shared/_ColumnsTwoHomepage.cshtml";
}

It will like bellow ==>

@{
    Layout = "~/Themes/NopRoot/Views/Shared/_ColumnsThree.cshtml";
}

7 years ago
Excellent! Thank you, I was having trouble finding something compatible with V3.8.
7 years ago
Any idea why the Nivo Slider isn't working with this particular theme using the three column setup?
7 years ago
Nivo Slider won't work with this in three column mode? Any idea as to why this would be?
7 years ago
Perhaps there is a max-width set for the main column in the _ColumnsThree.cshtml template which prevents the Nivo from being displayed? Or maybe the _ColumnsThree.cshtml doesn't even reference the widgetzone which Nivo slider is configured to appear within?

@Html.Widget("home_page_top")

The Nivo Slider should appear in that widgetzone if you have it enabled. If you don't see it in a browser, view the code in the view to see if it is referenced.  /Themes/YOURTHEME/Views/Home/Index.cshtml
7 years ago
Got it working, thanks very much!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.