Percentage discount by quantity

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Im looking to offer e.g. 10% discount for 10 items, 50% for 50 etc..., for purchases of the same product.

I know about tiered pricing, I dont want that because its not fixed price, this needs to be % discount after product attributes have been applied as well.
e.g. 10% discount of 10 build your own computers at whatever their variable costs comes out as.

Id like this to be auto applied onthe product page as well really.

I cant see this anywhere or a plugin, am I missing something?

Thanks
7 years ago
I have a custom plugin that I've developed that can do just this. PM me if you wish to purchase. :)
7 years ago
Hello,

I would suggest you try using Discounts. You can find them in Administration -> Promotions -> Discounts. You can do percentage discounts and add requirements (conditions) to them. You can also use them in the checkout process.

I do not know if this will help you in your case, but you may be able to work with it to achieve the desired effect.

Regards,
Anton
7 years ago
Nop-Templates.com wrote:
Hello,

I would suggest you try using Discounts. You can find them in Administration -> Promotions -> Discounts. You can do percentage discounts and add requirements (conditions) to them. You can also use them in the checkout process.

I do not know if this will help you in your case, but you may be able to work with it to achieve the desired effect.

Regards,
Anton

The requirement would be: Customer has this RANGE in Quantity/Amount of any of these products
7 years ago
We used the tier pricing to accomplish this on our site very simply.
For example, we set 0-2 items is regular price...first tier is 3-12 items and has the price calculated at 10% less than regular price. The second tier has 13-24 items and has it's price calculated at 20% less than regular price...etc...

I guess I don't see why the tier pricing wouldn't also work for "build-your-own" type products as well...altered variant pricing is still factored in the shopping cart calculation as far as I can tell.

Ok..nevermind..re-read your initial post. You want it displayed at the product page and not just calculated in shopping cart...
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.