Redaing and writing to database from a plugin

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
I've written a simple plugin that save configuration information to the specified table in the database using examples provided. I also need to write data to second table, which the plugin has created, but I do not know how to go about actually performing CRUD operations on that table.

I have two events in my plugin that intercept when a user logs in and when they update their info (using IConsumer<CustomerLoggedinEvent> and an actionfilter). At some point in each event I need to write to a table. I'm sure this is straight forward and relatively simple but I struggling to know where to start.

I appreciate any help on offer.
7 years ago
Sorry for the typo on the title.

I've pretty much resolved this issue as I should have researched more carefully.
7 years ago
Probably a little late for you, but for other's benefit, the easiest way is to look at an existing plugin, like the Shipping.ByWeight.  In particular, the folders: Data, Domain, and Services.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.