Update Bulk pricing not working using xlsx file

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Hello,

I have updated to 3.80 but now when I try to update my item using a xlsx file (I tried one for test purposes), nopcommece gave an ok import but when I checked my item price it did not update.

I did an export of the manufacture that I need an update pricing on which is over 800 skus and used that as the bulk import template.

Thanks in advance.
7 years ago
Is it possible that, while editing the exported xlsx locally, you are editing the price, but that your products are actually set to "Track inventory by product attributes"?

If that is the case, you must actually edit the price of each attribute combination that you have configured for each product, which can't be done on the spreadsheet...only via admin system.
There's a plugin called nopAdmin that does allow bulk editing variants(attribute combinations), but it is not yet available for 3.80 due to the many changes in the admin area of nopCommerce version 3.80.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.