EDM service provider

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
hi guys, i am just wondering which EDM service provider you are using now and why.

i have visted 20+ online store owners and talked about the EDM, intersted thing is that 90% of them won't use the advanced features such as AB test and automation, most of the cases are just send emails for promotion and new products launch.
reason i wonder to know is that we are also going to provide similar service, which should meet most of shop owners' needs at super low price.
7 years ago
In the USA, EDM usually means Electronic Dance Music...I don't think this is what you mean.
I'm guessing that you are talking about "Event-Driven Marketing???"

On our site, we use a combination of several plugins and MailChimp email marketing to our newsletter subscribers, as well as Google Shopping, AdWords, and Dynamic Remarketing campaigns.
The primary "event-driven" marketing tool we use is a plugin called Smart Campaigns. It allows us to tailor follow-up emails which can automatically be sent hours, days, or weeks after the sale. It is truly invaluable to us.

We also use a service called HelloBar that allows us to internally promote various things on our website (with good statistical data and seamless integration with MailChimp or ConstantContact) via pop-ups, slide-in's, page take-overs, header overlays, etc..we use it on some pages to garner newsletter subscribers, and on others to promote sales or clearance items.
7 years ago
Hi embryo,

thanks for your reply, here the EDM refers to "Electronic Direct Mail", or we call it "Email marketing"
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.