Reward Points not working on purchase

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 years ago
USRS wrote:
I never did. Finally just added some sql code that I run daily as part of the cleanup. It posts the points correctly.

That sucks... Seems like there should be a better solution.
5 years ago
I have two 3.90 sites. The one that was a fresh install of the 3.90 has working reward points without any issues.

The 3.90 site that has been thru several upgrades has NON-WORKING Reward points. I like reward points. I wish I could fix that.

Maybe that tidbit will help the NOP team figure out what the issue is?????
5 years ago
4.0 - I have the same problem. My reward points are not working at all.  Any solution..
5 years ago
Hello All,

Reward points work like charm in nopCommerce. Can you describe what issue you are facing and if possible also provide some access to your website or steps to generate issue so we could help.
5 years ago

Here is my setting on reward points page, but no customer receive the reward points of purchase,
I'm very sure I already set the order status to complete.
Did I miss any step?
5 years ago
Hello,

Your settings are correct. Did you tested points for registration is working? If it is working then probably you are not following nopCommerce way to give points on purchase.

This is correct way:

# Add shipment to your order
# Set order shipping status to shipped
# Order must be paid now
# Set shipping status to delivered

You will notice that your order status is automatically changed to Completed and reward points are also added. This is how nopCommerce works.
5 years ago
I follow above steps then the issue finally solved.
Thank you very much.
5 years ago
coasehsieh wrote:
I follow above steps then the issue finally solved.
Thank you very much.

Hi,

Can you please vote up if it helped you..? We are happy to help. Please contact if you have any work related to nopCommerce development or customization.

Thank you,
Atul
5 years ago
nopAdvance wrote:
Hello,

Your settings are correct. Did you tested points for registration is working? If it is working then probably you are not following nopCommerce way to give points on purchase.

This is correct way:

# Add shipment to your order
# Set order shipping status to shipped
# Order must be paid now
# Set shipping status to delivered

You will notice that your order status is automatically changed to Completed and reward points are also added. This is how nopCommerce works.

Thank you,
Atul

I have had many orders from customers, paid, shipped and delivered... but the reward points are not working.. there is more post in this thread about my issue.
5 years ago
Hi,

I would like to check your website. You can schedule a skype call so we could check this on screen share.

Thank you,
Atul
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.