Can't login to Adminstration site - Orders pending (please help)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hello,

My site is running 1.5 and has been working just fine.  I just tried to login in to the admin section and I get an internal error.  I can access MY ACCOUNT, but I can't get the admin page to load or the admin login page.  Everything on the site seems to be working fine except for this as I just got an order from the site, but I can't login to get the order.

Any immediate help is greatly appreciated.  The only thing I changed yesterday on the site was the Headmenu and infoblock file but the changes seem to be working just fine and I believe I login in as the administrator since I made the change.

I also changed the errorpage so it provided out contact info instead of just the basic error message.

Scott
13 years ago
I just turned off the custom error message and got the following but have no idea what it means.

Compilation Error
Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: BC31007: Unable to open module file 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\store\67670ca0\6e2ad62\App_Theme_administration.n6ocmwea.0.vb': System Error &Hc0000005& (Visual Basic internal compiler error)

Source Error:

[No relevant source lines]
13 years ago
Problem Resolved.  The issue was the editing that I did to the HeaderMenu.  Although it worked on the public side it did not work on the admin side.  I did not create a localized value and you had text in the ResourceString.  I added a localization to put the text that I wanted.

New to some of this manual configuration stuff, but this is a great product.  Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.