nopCommerce Plugin + This request has been blocked because sensitive information could be disclosed to third party web sites when this is used in a GE

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Hi Forum Member,

I am developing a nopCommerce plugin which add item to shopping cart from external URL.
I've created one controller and wrote code to read sku and qantity and add it to shopping cart.

Now what I want to do is I want to redirect to shopping cart page also want to show notification message like item is added to shopping cart.
Also show error details if any.

I am trying to use json return method like.

return Json(new
            {
                success = false,
                message = "Items added to shopping cart.",
                Url = "/cart",
                JsonRequestBehavior.AllowGet
            });

I am getting followin error message.

This request has been blocked because sensitive information could be disclosed to third party web sites when this is
used in a GET request. To allow GET requests, set JsonRequestBehavior to AllowGet

I need your help in order to resolve this error.
Is my way is correct? What I want to do is redirect to shopping cart ans show success or error message.

Thanks in Advance!
7 years ago
Hi,

return Json(new
            {
                success = false,
                Url = "/cart"
            }, JsonRequestBehavior.AllowGet);
7 years ago
ilich_x86 wrote:
Hi,

return Json(new
            {
                success = false,
                Url = "/cart"
            }, JsonRequestBehavior.AllowGet);

I've applied the same code. Please note that this code in controller method in plugin.
7 years ago
Hi nopCommerce Forum Members,

Anyone know how can I got this working?

I just need to do is, once my pluigin code add items to shopping cart I need to redirect to shopping cart page and show Success Notification OR If there is error in adding some items in shopping cart then display the error message that is received from nopCommerce service code.

Thanks in Advance!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.