"Free Shipping" to USA only

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
I have a client that includes shipping in all of his items. He only wants to ship to USA. I thought I had this option taken care of but just got a order from canada.
How do i set it to only allow shipping to USA??
7 years ago
You can use Shipping By Weight  (aka FixedOrByWeight as of 3.90)
Setup up a record for each country with weight range 0 to 999999999, and only put a fee ("Additional fixed cost") on the CA record.   You also need to configure Shipping Methods (at least one); the link/button is in the upper right corner of the page.

(P.S.  I also recommend you select "Limit shipping methods to configured ones" at the bottom of the page, otherwise all other countries, assuming you allow any as a ship-to country, would get a 0 rate. I think it's better they get an error message to alert you of the config problem ;)
7 years ago
I do not see the limit shipping area??
I am running Nop 3.8
7 years ago
If you only want to ship to USA...sounds like your really just selling to people with a US address.
You could just go to www.yoursite.com/Admin/Country/List and unpublish Canada (and other countries you don't want).
Some folks in the US only want to ship to 48 states and exclude Hawaii and Alaska (basically continental US only)...you can edit United States country and just remove/unpublish those states.
These lists essentially drive billing and shipping country/state list on checkout.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.