Tax By CountryStateZip

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Using V3.6

We are in Canada and have created a tax category for Canada.  We created all the provinces in TAX PROVIDERS and entered "*" for the zip code.

The correct tax is only displaying when I enter "*" in Zip Code box.  What should I be entering in ZIP CODE box if I want to capture all the zip codes for each province?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.
7 years ago
If you are required to charge tax on orders to any province in CA, then I'm pretty sure the Zip Codes field should be empty and your States/Provinces should be set to "*"

Then, regardless of which zip code the customer specifies, they will see the tax rate you configured for their particular state or province.
7 years ago
Hi, thanks for your reply.  I had to delete the "*" and hit save.  It automatically created each "*" again and it worked.

When checking out to PayPal though, the tax get deleted.  That is the only glitch it is having right now.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.