Conflict between two image-based attributes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Hi Gang,

I haven't found this issue posted or addressed anywhere. In my store I have a cap that comes in different colors and may have different embroidered logos. So I set up two attributes:
- color, using color squares with related images
- logo, using image squares with related images

This is how it behaves: Whichever is the first attribute in the sequence is the only one that will cause the image to change. In other words, if Color is the first attribute, then I can change color and see the related images all day long, but when I click on a logo, nothing changes. If I switch the order of the attributes, I can select and see the logo but when I select the color, nothing changes.

I understand that there are conflicting images here. I would be OK seeing the image change when either attribute is changed.
Note: I do not have (or intend to have) one image for every color/logo combination.

Any thoughts or suggestions?
7 years ago
I just discovered something new.

The behavior for this works correctly once, the first time, if I select the SECOND attribute first.

I have Logo attribute showing first, and Color showing second.
From a fresh page, if I select a color, the image changes. Then if I select a logo, the image changes again.
If I try to change color again, nothing happens. If I try to change the logo again, it works - the image changes.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.