Multi store different E-mail accounts shop version 3.7

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
I have two shops in multi store setting, two email addresses

One off the is Mark as default email account

All the  Message Templates are done like this https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/23326/nopcommerce-300-released.aspx?p=10#96921

All of them have there own limited to store setting

I did test the Message Templates and it goes from the set email adres but only in test.

In live shop it only use the default account

How is this possible what did i do wrong?
7 years ago
Hi Gerard,

I'm sure you've done most of these steps but in case not, I'll start at the beginning.

1)  Email Accounts - set up email accounts for each store.  Only one is the "default" but you can have others.

2)  Message Templates - Determine which (or all) that need to be store specific.  That would be if the store
    name, branding, etc. are different OR if you just want to make sure the "from" is matching the store URL.

3)  Copy each template you will use separately.  (Configuration, Message Templates, select the desired template,
    Copy Template, are you sure, yes).  Set the copies to specific stores.  So Order Confirmation Store A is
    limited to Store A, Order Confirmation for Store B is set to limited to Store B.

4)  At the bottom of each template there is a drop down for email account.  Your default email shows if you don't
    specify.  Since you do want to specify, drop down and choose the correct 'from' email created in Step 1.

5)  Of course save everything and I like to clear cache and restart app when I'm finished.

Good luck!
7 years ago
Thanks chris

Something I never thought of it is also multilingual.
In all languages must be given a language which email account.
Even if your default language is dutch you still need to ze use this email account.

I am working with Nopcommerce sinds version 1.6 but still learn something every time.

Thanks for your advise

Kind Regards
G H Lebbink
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.