shipping methods can not be loaded

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
hi,
your version 1.6 has some error mesage, when I set shipping by weight.

my product  test3   ( which is in the homepage)
weight is 2lbs
height (inches) 5
length:5
length:5

when customer add products to cart and then to shipping section, it will show "shipping methods can not be loaded".

I just tried ordered by weight and country ,still the same error message.

http://demoeshop3.melwebdesign.com.au/

username: [email protected]
password:admin
13 years ago
IM usin version 1.5   and i still have shipping errors.
i decided to opt out all the shipping modules and try FIXED SHIPING RATE. i set it to 15$
and what i get is this still  this:

Within Canada ($0.00 (CAD))  
Ship by Ground within Canada between 5-7 business days  
To US ($0.00 (CAD))  
Ships by ground service. Delivered usually within a week.  
International ($0.00 (CAD))  
Please expect between 7-14 days  
In-Store Pickup ($0.00 (CAD))  
Pick up your items at Flemington Park Plaza, please call 416-556-3095 to make arrangements.  
By Ground ($0.00 (CAD))  
Compared to other shipping methods, like by flight or over seas, ground shipping is carried out closer to the earth  
By Air ($0.00 (CAD))  
The one day air shipping  

I SET FIXED RATE AS THE ONLY SHIPPING METHOD. why i keep getting all those?
13 years ago
I found a strange issue, I just download the latest 1.6version from this website, the shipping seems work for me.

but when I update my old website from v1.5 to v 1.6, then has above shipping issue.
13 years ago
i had to set my shipping free, and only ship within canada, just to skip this annoying error.
i would like to ship worldwide. maybe in future someone will fix this bug or i will buy diffrnt ecart
13 years ago
When I was setting up shipping, I found the each option I activated in "Shipping Rate Computation Method" AND "Shipping Methods"  added an option on the shipping step of the cart.  To get just one shipping option, I activated ONLY Fixed shipping, and then had to delete all options on "Shipping Methods" except one.  This gives me just one option when shipping.
13 years ago
i switched to zen cart. and shipping and all works great now.
i gave up :(
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.