Privacy Policy Wording

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Hi everyone,

I need some assistance to set up a general privacy policy on my website to be more related to nopCommerce.  I need to input the correct data in the  [] brackets.

It is your responsibility to ensure your equipment (computer, laptop, netbook, tablet or other mobile device) meets all the necessary technical specifications to enable you to access and use the Site and is compatible with the Site. The Site is designed to work best with [Internet Explorer [version]].

[The Site complies with Level [A / AA / AAA] accessibility under the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines, version [1.0 / 2.0] published by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C [The Site has been designed to adhere to the following accessibility guidelines:

•  Pages may be viewed at screen resolution of 800 x 600 pixels;

•  Text may be increased in size by using the "View" option of your browser;

•  Page structure is conveyed using header elements;

•  A style sheet and relative font sizes are used on all text with the exception of graphical text;

•  Images that convey important information have alternative text; and

•  Information is not exclusively conveyed using colour.]]

Also is there a place I can view all the cookies that are used in nopCommerce?
7 years ago
I can't help with the first part of your question, but I can tell you that if you install the Chrome Web Developer tools on your Chrome browser, you can easily see all the Cookie information for a domain...and many more things.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.