Shipping Configurations Woes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Is it just me or is anyone else thinks the process of configuring shipping options in NopCommerce a pain in the butt? :)

Don't get me wrong. I love NopCommerce and is really grateful how they can spend a lot of time developing this product and offering a free tier. But every time I try to make changes in shipping, I messed up my configurations.

I think it's how the UI in the admin is setup. The Shipping Providers, Shipping Methods and Shipping Methods is really hard to make sense of.

Just my honest opinion.
7 years ago
Would you be more specific?  Which shipping provider are you using?
7 years ago
Hi,

May be you can tell the process that How actually process should be , May be some one give a good idea that according to your requirement what will be easy process to configure it.

Its all depend upon how you handle shipping and delivery process at your store.

May be I am wrong .
7 years ago
New York wrote:
Would you be more specific?  Which shipping provider are you using?

I'm using the fixed rate shipping. But my concern is how the administration of shipping options are implemented in general. You can get lost rather easily configuring it, so maybe its just a UI issue?, and I also see a bunch of users having problems with setting up their shipping requirements.
7 years ago
Fixed Rate is very straightforward.  One rate per method.  Just be sure to set up the methods first (e.g. Ground, Next Day, etc.), and then also in Countries configuration, set up "allows shipping" as needed.  Also, consider in Shipping Settings (Advanced) "Bypass shipping method page if there's only one", if you only have one.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.