Single Sign On (SSO) in Nopcommerce

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Hi All,

How we can do  Single Sign On (SSO) in nopcommerce ?

I want to do login  customer from one sub domain to another with in nopcommerce

Any quick reply will be appreciated.

Thanks!!
Varun
7 years ago
I paid a developer to integrate SSO into our nopCommerce site as a plugin. Once logged in on our nopCommerce site, customers are also logged onto our support portal, which is located on a subdomain.

It was only possible because the .NET application that runs our support portal(SmarterTrack) had an API available to do this. Also, it is essential that both sites have the exact same "MACHINEKEY" value in their web.config.
6 years ago
embryo wrote:
I paid a developer to integrate SSO into our nopCommerce site as a plugin. Once logged in on our nopCommerce site, customers are also logged onto our support portal, which is located on a subdomain.

It was only possible because the .NET application that runs our support portal(SmarterTrack) had an API available to do this. Also, it is essential that both sites have the exact same "MACHINEKEY" value in their web.config.

in your case which site is primary? SmarterTrack or Nopommerce?
6 years ago
The plugin is installed in nopCommerce. This plugin's configuration allows us to pass the relevant parameters to the Web Service in Smartertrack for automatically creating a user account in Smartertrack using the customer's account information. It also creates a link in the "Edit customer" screen for us to open their Smartertrack account to manage support tickets, live chats, etc..
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.