City as a predefined list instead of text

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Hi there,

my question is that is there a plugin, extension or easy change to replace the currently available city as a text, with a predefined list (dropdown)? i need this for the billing / shipping address side.

thanks!
7 years ago
pop.levente wrote:
Hi there,

my question is that is there a plugin, extension or easy change to replace the currently available city as a text, with a predefined list (dropdown)? i need this for the billing / shipping address side.

thanks!

Are the States also necessary for you? if No, then you can use States as city.
7 years ago
sohel wrote:
Hi there,

thanks!

Thanks for the answer. yes, the states are also necessary.
but the idea is good, maybe i will combine the two if there is no other option.
7 years ago
pop.levente wrote:
Hi there,

thanks!

Thanks for the answer. yes, the states are also necessary.
but the idea is good, maybe i will combine the two if there is no other option.

You can make city predefined list instead of text from .cshml file too

See how can you do it==>http://stackoverflow.com/questions/17727386/dropdownlist-in-mvc-4-with-razor
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.