Settings and other items duplicated during upgrade

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
Not sure what happened during upgrade but noticed after moving from NOP 3.8 to 3.9 there are quite a few items in the admin console that were duplicated. Here are a few instances..

Message Templates - Each template is duplicated
Configuration > Countries - Each country is duplicated
Configuration > Currencies - Each currency is duplicated

There may or may not be more items, just thought it was strange. Searching the forum I don't see anyone else with this issue, so I'm sure its just something on my end that was wonky. The product catalog seems to be correct.
6 years ago
groundzero2010 wrote:
Not sure what happened during upgrade but noticed after moving from NOP 3.8 to 3.9 there are quite a few items in the admin console that were duplicated. Here are a few instances..

Message Templates - Each template is duplicated
Configuration > Countries - Each country is duplicated
Configuration > Currencies - Each currency is duplicated

There may or may not be more items, just thought it was strange. Searching the forum I don't see anyone else with this issue, so I'm sure its just something on my end that was wonky. The product catalog seems to be correct.

If you have backup of NOP 3.8 then you can run the script again and can test. And also check NOp 3.80 DB there is no duplicating exist there.

Did you any customization on update script?
6 years ago
I didn't modify the upgrade script. I may revert back to 3.8 code and database and check at that point. What would happen if the script was executed on 3.8 database twice?
6 years ago
groundzero2010 wrote:
What would happen if the script was executed on 3.8 database twice?

I think it should not occur any problem for running update script twice . if you go through Sql update script then you will understand it.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.