Order Completed Page

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
What is the path to edit the "order complete page" that customers see after submitting an order?

Note: I am unable to edit through strings and therefore any suggestion to use that is not helpful.
6 years ago
andrews89 wrote:
What is the path to edit the "order complete page" that customers see after submitting an order?

Note: I am unable to edit through strings and therefore any suggestion to use that is not helpful.

DefaultView:

~\Views\Checkout\Completed.cshtml

ThemePath:

~\Themes\{YourThemeName}\Views\Checkout\Completed.cshtml
6 years ago
I am wanting the admin panel path to it. I do not have HTML editing capabilities for our storefront page.
6 years ago
andrews89 wrote:
I am wanting the admin panel path to it. I do not have HTML editing capabilities for our storefront page.

What exactly do you want to change for the storefront?

You cam modify the following Resource String from Admin ===>

Checkout.ThankYou

Checkout.YourOrderHasBeenSuccessfullyProcessed

Checkout.ThankYou.Continue

Checkout.PlacedOrderDetails
6 years ago
I want to edit the page with the following URL

"/store/checkout/completed"

Where do I edit the text on this page on the nopcommerce /store/admin page?
6 years ago
andrews89 wrote:
I want to edit the page with the following URL

"/store/checkout/completed"

Where do I edit the text on this page on the nopcommerce /store/admin page?

Already replied ==>http://docs.nopcommerce.com/display/en/Localization

See the previous reply==>https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/47220/order-completed-page.aspx#187301
6 years ago
Sir,

You are referring to adjusting code and putting in strings. I am not a web developer. I am a marketing assistant with administrative rights to my company's storefront page. Our web developer is the one that would deal with specific code and strings.

I am asking this one more time and I need this in easy terms regarding code. Where do I edit the /store/checkout/completed page as a non-web developer?

I do not have access to source code, string resource editing, or any other type of web development that requires in-depth knowledge of adjusting the language on this page.

Everything you have suggested so far is a foreign language to me. I am used to using a UI that is for simpletons, not advanced web developers that understand CSS, javascript, and HTML5 like it is their first language.
6 years ago
andrews89 wrote:
Sir,

You are referring to adjusting code and putting in strings. I am not a web developer. I am a marketing assistant with administrative rights to my company's storefront page. Our web developer is the one that would deal with specific code and strings.

I am asking this one more time and I need this in easy terms regarding code. Where do I edit the /store/checkout/completed page as a non-web developer?

I do not have access to source code, string resource editing, or any other type of web development that requires in-depth knowledge of adjusting the language on this page.

Everything you have suggested so far is a foreign language to me. I am used to using a UI that is for simpletons, not advanced web developers that understand CSS, javascript, and HTML5 like it is their first language.

The only thing you can do out of the box from the admin is editing the texts (resource strings) of the Order Completed Page. For that you don't need the source code or any IT/developing/coding experience, just follow the instructions/documentation above
6 years ago
andrews89 wrote:
Sir,

Hi,

"I do not have access to string resource editing" ==> Yes you have, you can do it from "/Admin/Language/Edit/1"

"Everything you have suggested so far is a foreign language to me. I am used to using a UI that is for simpletons"===> No, I gave solution for you not for developer. Please go through my post.

Note: if you want can contact me on skype: [email protected]

@Thanks Tecnofin
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.