/contactus displaying link to this page on top menu

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
v3.9
id like to link to the contact us page on the top menu
is there a way to do this?
/contactus
i have been mucking ariund creating topics/pages to link to, cant see contact us for some reason under /Admin/Topic/List

also if i add more pages i cant seem to navigate to them from the admin section.

got a feeling there should be a contact us page by default in /Admin/Topic/List - maybe  i deleted it when playing !
7 years ago
Hello,

There are 2 contact us pages in nopCommerce. The first one is /contactus and is a page with a form where you can contact the store owners.
The second one is /contactus-2, which is a topic page. You should be able to find it in Administration -> Content management -> Topic (pages). You can find it in the admin demo of nopCommerce here.
If you accidentally deleted it you can create another topic page like it. The URL might be different, though, because you don't have control over it.

Hope that helps!

Regards,
Anton
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.