Checkout Attributes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
I cannot find the tokens to use to put Checkout Attributes into the vendors email notification.

If the customer had requested a delivery date, added notes or any other set up attribute. How do I pass these across in the vendor order notification email?
6 years ago
beechy wrote:
I cannot find the tokens to use to put Checkout Attributes into the vendors email notification.

If the customer had requested a delivery date, added notes or any other set up attribute. How do I pass these across in the vendor order notification email?

In default nop it is not supported for vendor ==> if you need it you have to customize ==>

Default Code like bellow ==>

if (vendorId == 0)
            {
                //we render checkout attributes and totals only for store owners (hide for vendors)

#region Checkout Attributes

if (!String.IsNullOrEmpty(order.CheckoutAttributeDescription))
                {
                    sb.AppendLine("<tr><td style=\"text-align:right;\" colspan=\"1\">&nbsp;</td><td colspan=\"3\" style=\"text-align:right\">");
                    sb.AppendLine(order.CheckoutAttributeDescription);
                    sb.AppendLine("</td></tr>");
                }

#endregion
.............................................................................................

}
6 years ago
Hi Sohel,

Should I put your code inside Content Management -> Email Template?

Regards,
June
6 years ago
sohel wrote:
In default nop it is not supported for vendor ==> if you need it you have to customize ==>

Default Code like bellow ==>

The code sohel is showing is located in the source code under \Libraries\Nop.Services\Messages\MessageTokenProvider.cs (in Nop 3.9 anyway)

Adding the code inside Content Management -> Email Template will not not do anything except make your emails look bad.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.