V3.80 Register Function Failing

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
Hi all,

I have tried to set up the process without using reCAPTCHA and I can't get users to register. They fill out the form but nothing happens. I remove the reCAPTCHA and still nothing happens. I can't get customers to register when they click on the Register button.

I've gone through the posts and haven't been able to find anything to fix it yet. Nothing in the logs either.

I am using the nopRoot theme and have no issues otherwise. Any ideas why this would be happening? This is really important!

Thanks,
Jon
6 years ago
Anyone?
6 years ago
Hi Jon,

BostonEDIGuy wrote:
I remove the reCAPTCHA and still nothing happens.

What you mean by that? How did you remove captcha? Did you uncheck it at the admin panel?

Regards,
Tomasz Woźniak
6 years ago
nop4you wrote:
Hi Jon,

I remove the reCAPTCHA and still nothing happens.

What you mean by that? How did you remove captcha? Did you uncheck it at the admin panel?

Regards,
Tomasz Woźniak

Yes, I did all of this through the admin control panel.
6 years ago
Is this happens only on the theme you have used? Have you try to use default one? If on default it will be working, than I would suggest to contact with developers.

Regards,
Tomasz
6 years ago
nop4you wrote:
Is this happens only on the theme you have used? Have you try to use default one? If on default it will be working, than I would suggest to contact with developers.

Regards,
Tomasz

Thanks very much, I will be getting in contact with the developer and letting them know. The default does indeed work.

Thanks!!!
J
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.