Newsletter issue - 3.90

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
Hi all,

My campaigns are being sent to all subscribers... only a few. I`ve already checked the list and I have more than 100 actives.

After click send email button, the confirmation message is like "12 Emails sent".

Any clue why?

Nop 3.90

Tks.
6 years ago
When it says "12 message SENT"...also verify how many messages were queued:
admin >> System >> Message Queue

Maybe they are all queued, but not being sent ..this could be a hosting issue with "maximum messages allowed to be sent per minute"
6 years ago
Messages are being sent successfully. When it says 12 sent, so there are 12 in the queue.

I believe it`s something related to the registered client but not active. And that`s weird because people is allowed to subscribe to newsletter not being a registered user. Am I right?

Today I have around 100 active subscribers, but only a few clients registered and active. And when I trigger a campaign, the number of emails sent is equal to the active registered clients.
6 years ago
You are right, and I'm now pretty sure you are using a newer version of nopCommerce (3.80+)
When you create a campaign, near the bottom of the screen it says "Limited to Customer Role"...
The default is "Registered".
You must change it to "All" in order to send to all subscribers, regardless if registered or not.

This new feature makes it possible to send a campaign to only those subscribers who are not also registered(guests), or to all subscribers who did already create an account..or to everybody you put in a special Customer Role...like you can put all customers who have spent more than $1,000 into the "Big spenders" Role..then send a special coupon to only the "Big spenders"..etc...
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.