Users are able to download without paying

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
Hello guys, I am kinda new to nopCommerce.
On my installation, when customers add downloadable products to cart and attempt to checkout/pay and either cancel payment or payment failed. They are still able to download the products by going to my account -> downloadable products.
How can I stop this. I am working for a client
Thanks
6 years ago
okeziestanley wrote:
Hello guys, I am kinda new to nopCommerce.
On my installation, when customers add downloadable products to cart and attempt to checkout/pay and either cancel payment or payment failed. They are still able to download the products by going to my account -> downloadable products.
How can I stop this. I am working for a client
Thanks

Download activation type:
.When order is paid - select this option to enable the download only when the order payment status is Paid.
.Manually - select this option to give control to the store administrator. When this option is selected, the administrator must manually activate the download. This is performed on the Products tab of an Order Details page.
Go through ==>http://docs.nopcommerce.com/display/en/Downloadable+product
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.