DataBase Bug

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
The Database is not Deleting the Records that i deleted in the Website I need to manually go to the Database for deleting and Modifying the Categories and URLS. the Database must be updated with the Administrator panel Update
I Added The Categories Previously in my Site and then i Removed and Added New One But when i add the category with the same name it gives it shows boys 2 even i deleted it from the admin panel so i navigate to the database and found that all the categories are still there using a larger number of space in my database same is the case for all  other tables. it will make database Unstable when i will load it with large amount of categories and products. as my deleted content will stay on database. I manually update database myself.
6 years ago
It's not the bug. It's by design.

There's no need to delete it manually from database. You can edit records in admin area > system > search engine friendly names
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.