Disable Add To Cart for Out of stock products

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
Hi,

I am using nopcommerce 3.9. I would like to have a feature such that when the product goes out of stock. I need to hide or disable the Add To Cart button. How can I do this. ARe there any simple ways to achieve this. Please suggest me a good solution.
6 years ago
pradeepnaveen wrote:
Hi,

I am using nopcommerce 3.9. I would like to have a feature such that when the product goes out of stock. I need to hide or disable the Add To Cart button. How can I do this. ARe there any simple ways to achieve this. Please suggest me a good solution.

Hi,

By default, if you set track inventory, and set "Low stock activity" to "Disable buy button" it will hide buy button.
Please note, to simulate it, you need to set inventory 1, and make order. Than open this product again. Buy button will be hidden.

Regards,
Tomasz
6 years ago
Thank You for your reply. Please let me know how to set inventory to 1. where this option is available.
6 years ago
pradeepnaveen wrote:
Thank You for your reply. Please let me know how to set inventory to 1. where this option is available.

Just set stock quantity to 1 (available on product info tab).
6 years ago
Yes I have did. But no change still am seeing "Add To cart" button.
6 years ago
pradeepnaveen wrote:
Yes I have did. But no change still am seeing "Add To cart" button.

Make sure if you set up to track inventory.
And you have to made action manually - making order. This action will call event, which hide add to cart button.

That is default nopCommerce feature. If you did all this and no effect, make sure you/someone else did not modify anything. The simplest way to check, it would be to create local environment with fresh install and without any external plugins, and do all steps again. Than you will see default nopCommerce method in action.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.