We're sorry, an internal error occurred

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 years ago
Hi, I am having this issue and cannot login to my admin page
every time I try to go tot he admin pages it gives me the error page

can someone please help me?
4 years ago
I change to my Admin page:
001-site1.btempurl.com/Admin

But error :
We're sorry, an internal error occurred.

Our supporting staff has been notified of this error and will address the issue shortly.

How can i check log for the problem ?, can't go to admin page
4 years ago
You may check log directly at the database. Do you have access to?

Regards,
Tom
4 years ago
System.Net.Mail.SmtpException: Failure sending mail. ---> System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 74.208.5.15:25 at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress) at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Net.ServicePoint.GetConnection(PooledStream PooledStream, Object owner, Boolean async, IPAddress& address, Socket& abortSocket, Socket& abortSocket6) at System.Net.PooledStream.Activate(Object owningObject, Boolean async, GeneralAsyncDelegate asyncCallback) at System.Net.ConnectionPool.GetConnection(Object owningObject, GeneralAsyncDelegate asyncCallback, Int32 creationTimeout) at System.Net.Mail.SmtpConnection.GetConnection(ServicePoint servicePoint) at System.Net.Mail.SmtpClient.GetConnection() at System.Net.Mail.SmtpClient.Send(MailMessage message) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Net.Mail.SmtpClient.Send(MailMessage message) at Nop.Services.Messages.EmailSender.SendEmail(EmailAccount emailAccount, String subject, String body, String fromAddress, String fromName, String toAddress, String toName, String replyTo, String replyToName, IEnumerable`1 bcc, IEnumerable`1 cc, String attachmentFilePath, String attachmentFileName, Int32 attachedDownloadId, IDictionary`2 headers) in E:\jhalmuribd\SourceCode\Libraries\Nop.Services\Messages\EmailSender.cs:line 137 at Nop.Services.Messages.QueuedMessagesSendTask.Execute() in E:\jhalmuribd\SourceCode\Libraries\Nop.Services\Messages\QueuedMessagesSendTask.cs:line 58
IP address
4 years ago
shafiq18757 wrote:
System.Net.Mail.SmtpException: Failure sending mail....

(Please create your own posts / separate topics.  Not all Exceptions are the same.)

See if this helps
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/37483/email-not-working.aspx
2 years ago
In this kind of situation. If you are using plesk in the hosting service verify if the user of the ISS Pool (IWPG for example) have permissions to modify and execute in the root folder of the app.

In the publish options try "SELF CONTAINED" mode, the only difference between this and "framework dependent" is a few files in .dll format at the moment of the publish, the performance is the same and is a really great solution that allow to have the last version of nopcommerce in every type of environment.

To see the logs you must search the stdoutLogEnabled variable in the web.config file and set to true:
stdoutLogEnabled="false" -> stdoutLogEnabled="true"

Later you can consult the logs in the LOGS folder:
(myhostingfolderoot)\Presentation\Nop.Web\logs

Good luck in the solution.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.