Continuous integration with Team Foundation Services

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
Hi wooncherk,

Do you know where to set when build which file goes to which folder? cause currently in my local, the build package has bin/nop.admin.dll but the one build by tsfs doesnt have it. Other than that, all the files is the same at both side. Its just missing bin/nop.admin.dll at tsfs side. Any idea on this?
6 years ago
cheefi wrote:
Hi,

I'm using Team Foundation Services to deploy my store. I have only managed to deploy the compiled files of Nop.Web. What do i have to set to have Nop.Admin files to be in the same package with the correct folder structure into Nop.Web package? The version I'm using is 3.90.

I have exactly the same issue. Did you figure out how to solve it?

wooncherk wrote:
Here's an article I've written for anyone interested in automatic deployment from source control to Azure. :)

It is working solution, also as far as I understand this method recommended by nopcommerce team. However, it won't give all flexibility of build and deployment process which you can achieve by using TFS or Visual Studio Team Services.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.