Menu shows numbers in it

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
Hi,

I was configuring my website and suddenly I see there is a number which appends to the menu (i believe its the subcategory). Is there a configuration which will affect this setup?

Kindly advice.
6 years ago
aknetchat wrote:
Hi,

I was configuring my website and suddenly I see there is a number which appends to the menu (i believe its the subcategory). Is there a configuration which will affect this setup?

Kindly advice.

can you show us what you are talking about?
6 years ago
Hello,

If you are talking about the numbers in brackets after the name of a category in the Top Menu, those are the number of products in that category. In order to remove that you will have to go to Administration -> Configuration -> Settings -> Catalog settings and uncheck the Show the number of distinct products besides each category settings.

Hope that helps!  

Regards,
Anton
6 years ago
Nop-Templates.com wrote:
Hello,

If you are talking about the numbers in brackets after the name of a category in the Top Menu, those are the number of products in that category. In order to remove that you will have to go to Administration -> Configuration -> Settings -> Catalog settings and uncheck the Show the number of distinct products besides each category settings.

Hope that helps!  

Regards,
Anton

How do I get that number to show for subcategories?

If I uncheck the Show the number of distinct products besides each category, the option Include subcategories (number of distinct products) is not available to be checked.

I would like to show those numbers for sub categories, but not for the top menu.

Thanks,
Tony
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.