An error occured: There is already an object named 'Nop_SearchLog' in the database.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
I got the following error :

An error occured: There is already an object named 'Nop_SearchLog' in the database.

Running scripts from file: D:\inetpub\vhosts\SITENAME.in\httpdocs\store\install\Scripts\nopCommerce_createDatabase.sql

CAn someone provide me with a proper solution .. Please ..
13 years ago
Please it is really important .. Someone help out .. Anyone from the nopCommerce team .. Please help ..
13 years ago
I think you are trying to script a database over one you have already scripted - try adding the connection string to the database into your connectionstring.config  file

for your hosted database, your connection string should look a bit like this

<add name="NopSqlConnection" connectionString="Data Source=YOURDATASOURCELOCATION;Initial Catalog=DATABASE-NAME;Integrated Security=False;Persist Security Info=False;User ID=DATABASEUSERID;Password=DATABASEPASSWORD;Connect Timeout=120"/>

- hayden
13 years ago
Can you tel me what to add in the connection string .. Also, i think, my host is not giving me permission to create tables .. Just a guess .. Please help me with the code for the connection string .. Thank you ..
13 years ago
I tried deleting the database and recreating a new one .. But i get a timeout Error .. What does that mean ??
13 years ago
If i try to delete the database and create a new one, this is the error i get when i try again :

Server Error in '/' Application.

Request timed out.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: Request timed out.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[HttpException (0x80004005): Request timed out.]

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3607; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3614
13 years ago
haydie wrote:
I think you are trying to script a database over one you have already scripted - try adding the connection string to the database into your connectionstring.config  file

- hayden

I tried adding the string to connectionstring.config .. I get the following error :

"Could not find stored procedure 'Nop_SettingLoadAll'"
13 years ago
I think you should try to contact your hosting company support and tell them the problem - ask them if they could delete the database for you and either create a new empty database or (if their system allows it ) let nop create a new one for you.

- hayden
13 years ago
Server Error in '/' Application.

Could not find stored procedure 'Nop_SettingLoadAll'.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Could not find stored procedure 'Nop_SettingLoadAll'.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[SqlException (0x80131904): Could not find stored procedure 'Nop_SettingLoadAll'.]
   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) +1950890
   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) +4846875
   System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj) +194
   System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj) +2392
   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.ConsumeMetaData() +33
   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.get_MetaData() +83
   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString) +297
   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async) +954
   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, DbAsyncResult result) +162
   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method) +32
   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior, String method) +141
   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior) +12
   System.Data.Common.DbCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior) +10
   Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Data.Database.DoExecuteReader(DbCommand command, CommandBehavior cmdBehavior) +223
   Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Data.Database.ExecuteReader(DbCommand command) +244
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.DataAccess.Configuration.Settings.SqlSettingProvider.GetAllSettings() in F:\Temp\Test\nopCommerce 1.60\Libraries\Nop.DataAccess.SqlServer\Configuration\Settings\SqlSettingProvider.cs:128
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Configuration.Settings.SettingManager.GetAllSettings() in F:\Temp\Test\nopCommerce 1.60\Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\Configuration\Settings\SettingManager.cs:111
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Configuration.Settings.SettingManager.GetSettingByName(String name) in F:\Temp\Test\nopCommerce 1.60\Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\Configuration\Settings\SettingManager.cs:340
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Configuration.Settings.SettingManager.GetSettingValue(String name) in F:\Temp\Test\nopCommerce 1.60\Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\Configuration\Settings\SettingManager.cs:306
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Configuration.Settings.SettingManager.GetSettingValueBoolean(String name, Boolean defaultValue) in F:\Temp\Test\nopCommerce 1.60\Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\Configuration\Settings\SettingManager.cs:239
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Configuration.Settings.SettingManager.GetSettingValueBoolean(String name) in F:\Temp\Test\nopCommerce 1.60\Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\Configuration\Settings\SettingManager.cs:228
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Directory.LanguageManager.get_CacheEnabled() in F:\Temp\Test\nopCommerce 1.60\Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\Directory\LanguageManager.cs:205
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Directory.LanguageManager.GetAllLanguages(Boolean showHidden) in F:\Temp\Test\nopCommerce 1.60\Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\Directory\LanguageManager.cs:106
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.NopContext.get_WorkingLanguage() in F:\Temp\Test\nopCommerce 1.60\Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\NopContext.cs:356
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.HttpModules.MembershipHttpModule.Application_BeginRequest(Object sender, EventArgs e) in F:\Temp\Test\nopCommerce 1.60\Libraries\Nop.HttpModules.MembershipModule\MembershipHttpModule.cs:160
   System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +68
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +75

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3607; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3614
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.