Allow seller Buyer

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
Hi,
   I am new to the Nop-commerce. Can anyone help to find out is Nop-commerce allow us to sell and buy product from single account. I want to create an e-commerce web site where seller can be a buyer and buyer can be a seller. I am using Nop-Commerce version 3.90

Regards,
Nilesh
6 years ago
Percellence wrote:
Hi,
   I am new to the nop commerce. Can anyone help to find out is nop commerce allow us to sell and buy product from single account. I want to create an e-commerce web site where seller can be a buyer and buyer can be a seller.

Regards,
Nilesh

If you can allow permission(Access Control List) "Manage Products" to Registered role. Then they can able come to your admin side and seller can able to add there products. (lack is they will see all product and they will able manipulate all other products very risky)

Instead of this do customization in front store and provide interface to add product detail and store into db. Map with seller.

Let me know if need any help for customization.

thanks,
Jatin
6 years ago
Look at Vendors
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.