How to configure product as wholesale concept

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
Hi,
It's a sample; the product has 4 sizes(S/M/L/XL) and 4 colors(Red,blue,black,yellow).
There is one variant that is color. So I want to sell my item with all sizes when a customer choosed this product.
I want to show all available variant(colors) and information of the sizes. there is no required to select sizes. but customer should choose color variant.

When customer added to basket then customer get 4 quantities of it, with all available sizes and one color he choosed.

How to configure this product while adding a new product?

best
6 years ago
mft2010 wrote:
Hi,
It's a sample; the product has 4 sizes(S/M/L/XL) and 4 colors(Red,blue,black,yellow).
There is one variant that is color. So I want to sell my item with all sizes when a customer choosed this product.
I want to show all available variant(colors) and information of the sizes. there is no required to select sizes. but customer should choose color variant.

When customer added to basket then customer get 4 quantities of it, with all available sizes and one color he choosed.

How to configure this product while adding a new product?

best

The 4 sizes should be associated to a product attribute type "Read Only". It will show the sizes but they are not selectable.You can even define the quantities for each size; example, 1 for S/XL and 2 for M/L
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.