First of all, as many people have said, V1.6 is fantastic. I have used nopCommerce for a client of mine (back in v1.1/2) and I think it was a cool cart for the price. Just last night I played around with 1.6 and I said that with this new release I am completely satisfied with the product ESPECIALLY for the price! You guys did an amazing job. Thank you.

However, I was playing around with reward point and when I cancel the order the points rewarded get deducted but if I refund any (or all of) the amount the reward points are not prorated or reduced at all. I cancelled the order and everything was reduced. Before I canceled the order I spent all of the reward points making the balance 0. When I canceled the order the reward points went into the negative and did nothing further.
Do you think the cart should charge the customer at their next purchase or just wait until they earn reward points and then allow their total to go to 0?

Another thing that I noticed is that points are distributed on a per-purchase basis. Will there be functionality to only award points after they cumulatively reach a certain amount?

$50 = 5 points ($1 per point)

$25 purchase  - 2 points earned
$24 purchase - 2 points earned
$4 purchase - 0 points earned.
$4 purchase - 0 points earned.

Please let me know if this functionality is on the roadmap to change.

Thank you.