recurring orders

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
Hey there.
The explanation about recurring products is not that clear, so I just want to make sure I got this right:
The cycle length is the amount of days/months/weeks until the order can be repeated?

So basically, let's say I purchase a reucrring product today, and I set the cycle length to 25, and the cycle period to days, and the total cycles to 3.
The order will be placed once today, again automatically in 25 days, and for the last time in 50 days?

Just making sure I understood this correctly.
Thank you so much!
6 years ago
Yup, that's how it works.
6 years ago
indah2 wrote:
Hey there.
The explanation about recurring products is not that clear, so I just want to make sure I got this right:
The cycle length is the amount of days/months/weeks until the order can be repeated?

So basically, let's say I purchase a reucrring product today, and I set the cycle length to 25, and the cycle period to days, and the total cycles to 3.
The order will be placed once today, again automatically in 25 days, and for the last time in 50 days?

Just making sure I understood this correctly.
Thank you so much!

Yes, it is like subscribing to a product/service that will be provided and charged N times every X days(/weeks/months/etc.)
6 years ago
Hi,

I tried to figure out the automatically order placing in the source code for the recurring products but i couldn't. I supposed it is a schedule job but i couldn't find such thing for that, would you please help?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.