nopcommerce async repository

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
hi

Whether nopCommerce have async method for concurrency? if yes, how can i use that? i need a way for handel 100,000 user at the same time.

thanks.
6 years ago
Hi there,

Asynchronous action methods are useful when an action must perform several independent long running operations.
You can not say async handle concurrency and it won't make individual requests faster even.
But even if you want to go with async method, of course you can use it with nopComemerce.

Now, nopCommerce 4.0(not release yet) is built on ASP.NET Core, which is better in terms of performance.
Another option is to go with third party plugin which uses no SQL DB.
6 years ago
Hi there,

Divyang wrote:
Asynchronous action methods are useful when an action must perform several independent long running operations.
You can not say async handle concurrency and it won't make individual requests faster even.
But even if you want to go with async method, of course you can use it with nopComemerce.

Now, nopCommerce 4.0(not release yet) is built on ASP.NET Core, which is better in terms of performance.
Another option is to go with third party plugin which uses no SQL DB.

Thank you for your reply

If I want to use asynchronous methods, to prioritize requests to the database when large number of requests arrive at the server at same time And use cache management for select actions. Therefore, the heavy load on the database is prevented and server doesn't be down.

If there is another way for nopCommerce 3.7, thank you for guidance.

Thanks a lot.
6 years ago
mehdi6384 wrote:

If I want to use asynchronous methods, to prioritize requests to the database when large number of requests arrive at the server at same time And use cache management for select actions. Therefore, the heavy load on the database is prevented and server doesn't be down.

Hi,

That you can handle it with synchronous method even. Please note ORMs have a one-operation-per-connection rule, so asynchronous method doesn't help for faster query.
You can read more here and here

mehdi6384 wrote:

One option I told you in my previous post, and I don't have much experience to handle large number of users, but I leave it open for other members :)
6 years ago

Hi,

That you can handle it with synchronous method even. Please note ORMs have a one-operation-per-connection rule, so asynchronous method doesn't help for faster query.
You can read more here and here

Divyang wrote:

One option I told you in my previous post, and I don't have much experience to handle large number of users, but I leave it open for other members :)

Thank you very much for your helpful solution :)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.