Payfast Plugin shows it's name in the cart/store

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
Hi All,

Can someone assist me with changing the text that appears below the Payfast plugin. I currently looks like this:

Text: plugins.payments.payfast.paymentmethoddescription

I have checked the Languages string and am unable to find the text to make the changes.

Thanks in advance.

Andrew
6 years ago
Hello Andrew,

Open you payment processor file in plugin and find below code

public string PaymentMethodDescription
        {
            //return description of this payment method to be display on "payment method" checkout step. good practice is to make it localizable
            //for example, for a redirection payment method, description may be like this: "You will be redirected to PayPal site to complete the payment"
            get { return _localizationService.GetResource("plugins.payments.payfast.paymentmethoddescription"); }
        }

Thanks,
Jatin
6 years ago
If you can't find the resource string create a new one with resource name:
  plugins.payments.payfast.paymentmethoddescription
6 years ago
New York wrote:
If you can't find the resource string create a new one with resource name:
  plugins.payments.payfast.paymentmethoddescription

Just to explain a bit more what @New York said.
If you can not find that resource name, it means that developer forget to add this string during installation (the most probably). In such a case, not only related to this plugin, you need simply add this resource and set value.
This same with any other language.

Regards,
Tomasz
6 years ago
Thank you NewYork and Tomaz, that did the trick.

I have added the string and it has worked perfectly.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.