MultiStore setup

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
Hi, I've followed the instructions to the best of my ability. However, I do not know what to put for the CNAME or A record of my secondary URL....All the posts just say "Update the CNAME" or "add an A record" but non show how (may be helpful to update the "instructions" with an example).
6 years ago
dootchie wrote:
Hi, I've followed the instructions to the best of my ability. However, I do not know what to put for the CNAME or A record of my secondary URL....All the posts just say "Update the CNAME" or "add an A record" but non show how (may be helpful to update the "instructions" with an example).

nopCommerce needs only url in store for require which url you want to open your site. for Cname and A record information or guide you can contact to your hosting or domain provider.

Thanks,
Jatin
6 years ago
forefront wrote:

nopCommerce needs only url in store for require which url you want to open your site. for Cname and A record information or guide you can contact to your hosting or domain provider.

Thanks,
Jatin

I'll ask them
6 years ago
I just figured it may have been easier for someone who has done it to just show me the cname or a settings.
6 years ago
My host figured it out for me :)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.