Integrate nopCommerce with another application Issue !!!!! Urgent Please help anyone

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
Problem is that i am I have to implement store with another Asp.net MVC Application its mean when Customer logg in 1st Application its automatically login in the nopCommerce and vice versa as well as when logout from one application it also logout from 2nd application. I have implement the functionality but half of it when can any one guide me in this scenario please ?
6 years ago
xarslanx wrote:
Problem is that i am I have to implement store with another Asp.net MVC Application its mean when Customer logg in 1st Application its automatically login in the nopCommerce and vice versa as well as when logout from one application it also logout from 2nd application. I have implement the functionality but half of it when can any one guide me in this scenario please ?

Pls share if you face any issue along with what you tried.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.