My Flash banner

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hello i have a flash banner  but i don t know how to put between the logo and the menu
i need to put my swf banner below nopcommerce logo and in the center of the page
how can i do that?
13 years ago
Green Hawk wrote:
Hello i have a flash banner  but i don t know how to put between the logo and the menu
i need to put my swf banner below nopcommerce logo and in the center of the page
how can i do that?

you can place your .swf flash file/banner in the rootmaster page

go to nopCommerceStore folder > masterpages > root.master

WITHIN : <nopCommerce:Header ID="ctrlHeader" runat="server" />
create a new div for your banner and insert your flash banner in it, save it and see the output and later on you can position it according to your requirement
13 years ago
Hello.

In the modules folder edit Header.ascx
13 years ago
Green Hawk wrote:
how can i do that?

you can either use root master page or header.ascx as roger suggested because eventually in both cases you are going to place your code within HEADER Class div so both methods will lead you to same result
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.