how can i implement file uploading and deleting functionality in nopcomerce(cart view)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
forefront wrote:
Hi,

Add front side Path like this.

@Html.EditorFor(model => model.PictureId, "../../Views/Shared/Picture")

And remove admin path from endpoint in Picture.cshtml and add your front side controller name and action name.

Let me know the result.

Thanks,
Jatin

i have added a new controller named picturecontroller and added  AsyncUpload() method but i implement picturecontroller by BaseAdminController
6 years ago
forefront wrote:
Hi,

And remove admin path from endpoint in Picture.cshtml and add your front side controller name and action name.

Let me know the result.

Thanks,
Jatin

i have added a new controller named picturecontroller(in nop.web) and added  AsyncUpload() method but i implement picturecontroller by BaseAdminController
6 years ago
rakshiraik wrote:
Hi,

Let me know the result.

Thanks,
Jatin

i have added a new controller named picturecontroller(in nop.web) and added  AsyncUpload() method but i implement picturecontroller by BaseAdminController

You can use(inherit) : BasePublicController
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.