access to upload picture is denied

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
Dear Sir,
Good afternoon.  I try to upload a new product with it's picture to my web site is denied.  I did similar upload last year without any problem.
The error report is " error occurred in GDI".  I try to search the community and get an answer closed to my problem; hthttps://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/38494/a-generic-error-occurred-in-gdi.aspx; but it does not solve my problem.

My web site is www.sureguardcanada.com
My hosting company is webhost4life

Please help
Thanks,
Tommie

PS I have capture the screens of errors in jpeg files, how can I upload these pictures for your perusal.
6 years ago
Dear Sir,
Further to my previous question, I have copy and paste the error message for your perusal.
Server Error in '/' Application.

A generic error occurred in GDI+.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.ExternalException: A generic error occurred in GDI+.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[ExternalException (0x80004005): A generic error occurred in GDI+.]
   System.Drawing.Image.Save(String filename, ImageCodecInfo encoder, EncoderParameters encoderParams) +615449
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Media.PictureManager.GetPictureUrl(Picture picture, Int32 targetSize, Boolean showDefaultPicture) in C:\Users\Brian Lo\Downloads\nopCommerce_1.60\Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\Media\PictureManager.cs:396
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Media.PictureManager.GetPictureUrl(Picture picture, Int32 targetSize) in C:\Users\Brian Lo\Downloads\nopCommerce_1.60\Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\Media\PictureManager.cs:180
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Administration.Modules.PictureBrowserControl.gvPictures_RowDataBound(Object sender, GridViewRowEventArgs e) in C:\Users\Brian Lo\Downloads\nopCommerce_1.60\NopCommerceStore\Administration\Modules\PictureBrowser.ascx.cs:129
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.GridView.CreateRow(Int32 rowIndex, Int32 dataSourceIndex, DataControlRowType rowType, DataControlRowState rowState, Boolean dataBind, Object dataItem, DataControlField[] fields, TableRowCollection rows, PagedDataSource pagedDataSource) +282
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.GridView.CreateChildControls(IEnumerable dataSource, Boolean dataBinding) +3340
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.CompositeDataBoundControl.PerformDataBinding(IEnumerable data) +72
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.GridView.PerformDataBinding(IEnumerable data) +18
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.DataBoundControl.OnDataSourceViewSelectCallback(IEnumerable data) +147
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.DataBoundControl.PerformSelect() +261
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Administration.Modules.PictureBrowserControl.BindGrid() in C:\Users\Brian Lo\Downloads\nopCommerce_1.60\NopCommerceStore\Administration\Modules\PictureBrowser.ascx.cs:105
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Administration.Modules.PictureBrowserControl.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Brian Lo\Downloads\nopCommerce_1.60\NopCommerceStore\Administration\Modules\PictureBrowser.ascx.cs:46
   System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +25
   System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +42
   System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +132
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +66
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +191
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +191
Hope this message help you to solve my problem.
Regards,
Tommie
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.