Apply promotion to the subtotal

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
We want to make general promotion definition that can apply to the subtotal, not apply to the products.
For example; a cart contains 3 different products and costs are 15,20,25$. I try to make a scenario like this, if customer choose Cash as payment method on the checkout stage, i want apply %15 discount to the subtotal(15+20+25 =60) 60%15=9 discount , new sub total 60-9 = 51  
If i define promotion for a product, it is appearing on the product screen. But i dont want to do this.
Is it way for define general discount definition only effect to the subtotal.
Thanks
6 years ago
unal.elma wrote:
We want to make general promotion definition that can apply to the subtotal, not apply to the products.
For example; a cart contains 3 different products and costs are 15,20,25$. I try to make a scenario like this, if customer choose Cash as payment method on the checkout stage, i want apply %15 discount to the subtotal(15+20+25 =60) 60%15=9 discount , new sub total 60-9 = 51  
If i define promotion for a product, it is appearing on the product screen. But i dont want to do this.
Is it way for define general discount definition only effect to the subtotal.
Thanks

Select discount type as follows:
Discount type: Assigned to order subtotal  

But it will be applied to all orders regardless of payment method. Otherwise you will need customization work or maybe Payment Director plugin would be of help
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.